S H O P T H E L O O K
1. LUSH SHIFT DRESS 2. WHITE CANDLE3.LEOPARD SCARF 4.OLIVE SUEDE HEELS (comes in 10 different shades)5.SOLESOCIETYBAGBACK
6. CHUNKY STONE STATEMENT NECKLACE7.FLORAL BELL SLEEVE TOP28.OPEN TOE BOOTIE9.PLAID SCARF
10.KATE SPADE STUDS (comes in 3 different shades)
Autumn in New England has its own perks, perfect weather, pumpkin picking, apple picking, HALLOWEEN, fall foliage, home decor and best of them all fall fashion, did someone say boots and booties? YAS. Changing your wardrobe with the season has its own guilty pleasure. This fall is no different, we've listed our fall favs in all things beauty and fashion, and few styles that are trending this season.
TRENDING THIS SEASON
1. BELL SLEEVES: Can we tell you guys how obsessed we are with bell sleeves, I mean they just look so feminine and classy, whether in a chic dress, or a comfy blouse.
2. FLOWY DRESSES: Depending on your location and weather conditions, often times in fall you are still able to wear dresses until mid October, atleast in New England. You can easily customize a dress, either a sweater dress, long sleeves dress, bell-sleeves dress with pair of booties (more on that later) and you have the perfect chic outfit for fall. Usually for more of a night look, add on pair of sheer leggings (if the dress the long enough of course) for more a sultry look.
3. OPEN-TOE BOOTIES: Booties were giving us major fashion goals last season, and this season they are back but with open toe? what? #iwant. These are so versatile, they can be worn casually with denim or dressy with a dress. Personally, I like to buy them in neutral and tan colors with suede material.
4. VELVET: So this material is prominent everywhere this season, with dresses, heels, booties and even choker necklaces, I love the way velvet fits each body type and looks super sultry, great for a dressy night outs this season.